Kool-Aid
I have a weakness for Kool-Aid, it tastes so good! So unnaturally fruity, and such a huge amount of sugar.. it's awesome! Beth picked out a new flavor that I had never seen before, and it is Arctic Green Apple. Everyone should try it and figure out if they like it or not.
It has a weird effect to it, it makes your throat cold. If you drink it when it's ice cold, you don't really notice it, your throat just feels cold for a longer amount of time, but if you drink it lukewarm, then your throat still feels cold, like when you chew peppermint gum or something.. I can't figure it out, so I just keep drinking it, and at the end of every glass I am still perplexed.
Soebs and I leave for Mexico in 15 days!! Super excited to get back to my Mexico, super anxious that I won't get all my work done before I leave, and super worried about my finals 2 days after I get back... Only slightly worried that I am not even close to having enough money to go... I think I might need around $200... so if anybody finds an extra benjamin just hanging around, float it my way!
I have a weakness for Kool-Aid, it tastes so good! So unnaturally fruity, and such a huge amount of sugar.. it's awesome! Beth picked out a new flavor that I had never seen before, and it is Arctic Green Apple. Everyone should try it and figure out if they like it or not.
It has a weird effect to it, it makes your throat cold. If you drink it when it's ice cold, you don't really notice it, your throat just feels cold for a longer amount of time, but if you drink it lukewarm, then your throat still feels cold, like when you chew peppermint gum or something.. I can't figure it out, so I just keep drinking it, and at the end of every glass I am still perplexed.
Soebs and I leave for Mexico in 15 days!! Super excited to get back to my Mexico, super anxious that I won't get all my work done before I leave, and super worried about my finals 2 days after I get back... Only slightly worried that I am not even close to having enough money to go... I think I might need around $200... so if anybody finds an extra benjamin just hanging around, float it my way!

1 Comments:
At 3:26 PM,
Anonymous said…
yeah, that's definitely some weird stuff. mom bought some today. it chills your throat. i can't tell if i like it or not either.... i kept drinking it. lol
~keylyn
Post a Comment
<< Home